Cass Clay Food Network
- The Cass Clay Food Partners have started a Google Doc list of food resources that identifies free meals and groceries, grocery and meal delivery, immediate employment opportunities, info about community gardens and much more.
The Emergency Food Pantry
1109 4th Ave N, Fargo 701-237-9337
The Great Plains Food Bank
- The GPFB has more resources on their website greatplainsfoodbank.org including a list of pantries and free meals by county.
Mental Health Resources
FirstLink: a free, confidential service available to anyone 24/7 for listening and support, referrals to resources/help, and crisis intervention.
- Dial 2-1-1 or 701-235-SEEK (7335) if you are wondering about local community resources or if you would like listening and support.
- 1.800.273.TALK 24-Hour Suicide Lifeline. If you or someone you know is having thoughts of suicide. FirstLink Suicide Lifeline is connected to a national network of crisis services, so no call for help is unanswered.
Prairie St. Johns: offers services for children, adolescents and adults to address mental health issues, substance use addiction or co-occurring disorders.
- Call at 701-476-7200 for immediate assistance or a confidential, no-cost assessment. Licensed mental health professionals are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you or your loved one.
The Village: Provides mental health counseling, addiction treatment, financial counseling and other behavioral health services.
- Call 701-451-4900
Project Renew: a behavioral health program offering free community support services and outreach to individuals impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, in partnership with Lutheran Social Services of North Dakota.
- Call 701.223.1510 (Monday - Friday, between 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. CT).