Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
On Saturday, May 22nd, 2021, Waste Management will perform a curbside clean up for single family homes and mobile home locations only.
Please set items on curb by 8 a.m. Saturday morning to be picked up by Waste Management crews. Any item(s) deemed to be a hazard to the driver and helper or the collection vehicle will not be collected. Resident is responsible for disposing of the unaccepted items at the Fargo Landfill. Please stack items neatly along curb in disposable containers such as cardboard boxes. Loose garbage increases the time it takes crews to reach every home.
1. Bulky household items such as furniture
2. Any engine with fuel removed
1. Demolition piles: concrete, bricks, cement blocks, or dirt
3. Electronics including TVs, computers, monitors, and printers
4. Hazardous liquids: oil, paints, varnishes
5. Fuel containers: propane tanks, gas cans, items containing freon.
6. Large items or large volume of construction material that will not fit into the truck
Still in good condition?
Reusable items such as appliances, furniture or building materials can be recycled at places like the ReStore Web site at www.lakeagassizhabitat.org.
Reusable healthcare items such as wheelchairs, scooters and other healthcare materials may be donated to HERO. Visit www.HEROFargo.org for more information.
Sporting equipment can be donated at Play it Again Sports in Fargo.
Good, used clothing can be donated to local charities. Damaged or soiled items should be discarded in trash.